Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's Not Even 10:30 Yet


Things that have made me angry so far today:
- People that defend Manny for being a crappy teammate and selfish person.
- Goddamned SUV's that refuse to hit 25 mph because the road is too bumpy. You're in an SUV! I'm late for work, dammit!
- People that are surprised that Manny is acting like this. So, you're thinking, "Lance, what's the correct response?" INDIFFERENCE, indifference is the correct answer. Don't defend him! Why shouldn't Ortiz or Varitek take this kind of stance? They're all as important to the team as Manny, so why shouldn't they get preferential treatment?
But c'mon, how can this make you angry? Was it not expected? Manny asked to be traded. He wasn't traded. Like an infant being toilet trained, he's now making his play to regain power (not as good as the infants smearing feces on the wall... at least manny goes IN the wall).
Just shrug your shoulders, sigh and hope that he hits 50 home runs, drives in 160 runs, hits .360 and robs Johnny Damon of a home run over the green monster.
- This didn't really piss me off, but I think it's going to be my new phrase. "You have an agenda." Whenever anyone annoys me, I'm going to accuse them of having an agenda.
- Why does my client think it's appropriate to go to the pizza joint at 9:30 in the morning? He asks me where it is. I tell him it's the road two blocks from here and he has to just look for the address number, or the sign. He proceeds walk in the incorrect direction, comes back says he couldn't find it and hands me the menu. The friggen' joint doesn't open for another hour. Who eats pizza at 9:30 A.M.? Well, if the voices told me to, I suppose I would too.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, February 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.cisco-memory.info cheap calling card rate Last year of production jeep cj7

 
At 7:40 AM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home